Monday, November 1, 2010

Password Revelations!

Since 2000, when I moved with Atreya to Singapore, all my passwords have the word Atreya included in them in some combination or another. It is representative of the central place he had/has in my life.

But I didn't expect any similar behavior in return from him because he is a teenager with lots happening in his life. So I was delighted when I found out that his cycle lock opens with 9823, which is part of my phone number. My phone number, not his own, not a girl's!

And the latest revelation really floored me. I wanted to use his laptop because I had left mine at office. The password to log in....Aloka!

Scissors Paper Stone!

1 comment:

  1. Very Sweet - I am so glad the cosey and happy family has such great bonding.

    Knowing Aloka, I have a feeling she will probably use Anakin as her PW !

    ReplyDelete