Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Bit Too Much!

I love my travels a lot. Maybe a bit too much.

The other day, I asked a colleague how his family vacation to New Zealand had been. His face fell and he said "terrible". His 3-year old son had thrown tantrums everywhere and insisted on seeing the same animal farm three days in a row.

Then, another colleague, who had just returned from France, said "Not so good" when I asked the same question him. You see, three quarters into the holiday, he had his iPad snatched away in a train in Paris. He had nothing else to say about the trip.

Now, ask me how my holiday to Morocco was and be prepared to hear the most flowery adjectives- captivating, seeped in history, gorgeous, so real yet unreal, exquisite and so on. Unless you bring up the topic, I will forget to tell you that I nearly died on day 2 of the 10-day trip.

Yes, I love travelling...a bit too much. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't travel as much as you do but I have wonderful memories of my all trips. Despite the fact that I get sick invariably at one point or other. I don't even think of the 'being sick" part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great to hear Gauatami. You and I are alike in so many ways.

      Delete