After almost a year of living in the moment and doing what took my fancy, I have finally thought deeply about what really makes me happy and what I need to do in order to go even closer to that state. As a business leader, I always used the Balanced Score Card to define the goals of our business. Now, as a leader of my own life, it only makes sense that I use it to define my personal goals.
- Invest in relationships with people who make me happy.
- Travel around the region, making at least one trip a month.
- Write at least one blog post a week.
- Learn to play tabla and practice drumming.
- Learn dance for March.
- Practice driving the car daily and venture out more by myself.
- Help Aloka find friends and spend time with them.
- Spend 1-hour with Aloka doing activities.
- Be available for Atreya whenever he needs me and spend time with him (w/o becoming a nuisance to him).
- Spend at least 1-hour with Mom without interruptions and take care of her.
- Build stronger ties with Anu and Arun.
- Teach kids from Sonkhni da kot school regularly.
- Approach another school for similar programs.
- Provide free English lessons to locals.
- Get involved with Sambhavna and the library program.
Profession and financial
- Grow consulting business.
- Build my Rakkar house for b&b and training business.