Monday, January 27, 2014

A Reluctant Disciple

I am not you
I am not even the idea you have of me
Nor I am moldable into it.

My path is different
Though it crosses yours for a while
And may not diverge from yours abruptly.

These eyes see different dreams
And this mind sways to different tunes
Familiar though both may seem to you.

My heart is different
And even though it met yours effortlessly
It beats to its own beat.

My eyes are set on a different horizon
My wings have a different flight
Though we soar in the same skies.

We are both good people in our own ways
And there are possibilities of magic
Undeniably.

But you are you darling
Sharp, awe inspiring, with unbounded energy
And I...I am me.

Listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/puja-anand-1/memo-1

No comments:

Post a Comment