Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Being that person

Precious life is passing me by. Every minute lived in a fog is a minute of clarity lost forever. Every minute running in meaningless circles is an opportunity of value creation lost forever. Every minute of passivity is a minute of passion lost forever.

For once, I will allow myself to begrudge life. I will allow myself to reel from the loss. I will allow myself to complain to myself. For if I don't begrudge, don't mourn the loss, and don't complain about it, I will be someone else with some other expectations, some other desires and some other purpose in life. I am not that person. I will not be that person.

I will keep reminding myself about who I am really am. Even if it makes me miserable. Even if it's so much easier to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment