Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Chant

When the emptiness inside
Hollows me out into a big gaping hole
As big as this city itself...
I chant.

When my failures
Like dark ugly shadows
Loom larger than all I have achieved...
I chant.

When despair paints gloomy pictures
Of tragedies yet to happen
And I become acutely aware of the fragility of life...
I chant.

When the weight of all I have to do
Becomes heavier
Than the spring of freedom in my step...
I chant.

When lost senseless in the maze
I suddenly find my way
And see that amazing sliver of light...
I chant.

When bathed in that light
Hope bubbles with infinite possibilities
And I, limitless, glow in the beauty of life...
I chant!

(See also http://accidentalceostrategicmom.blogspot.com/2011/06/mandarva.html.)

4 comments:

  1. I love yo Puja. Wanted to talk to you - about this and here you write ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful.. Puja.. Thanks for sharing with me.. May I have your permission to share with my members during my 4d mtg?? :)

    ReplyDelete