Thursday, March 3, 2011

The two times!

The first time I made the decision on Dec 1, it was an emotional outburst. The second time I made the same decision 3 months later, it was also based on an emotional outburst. But there was a huge difference.

The first time I came home angry and tormented, and couldn't stop talking angrily about it. I think I had a 3 hour call with Arun during which only I spoke. The second time, I came home light headed and couldn't stop laughing about the episode with Atta and mom.

It took me 3 months to figure out that the decision I made was the right one for me. That I don't have to justify anything to anyone. That my work is done. And that it was done well.

That's me, Puja, always complicated and complex. Nothing's ever simple in my life. No road straight. No decision painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment